IVS offers business services & support that go well beyond the sale of a machine. We are here to take you step-by-step to ensure that your automated retail venture is a success. Below is a break-down and description of the various services that are offered by IVS.
Who will fill my machines? IVS offers a variety of assistance when it comes to merchandising the product within your machine. The merchandisers that we work with have the capabilities to warehouse and stock your machines on a daily basis. Please contact us for more information in regards to these services.
Location, location, location… This cannot be stressed enough. You may have a great product or concept, but if you do not have the proper location, it may be destined for failure right at the get-go. IVS uses our comprehensive knowledge of the industry to recommend appropriate locations and to provide location assistance. We will work with the location so you don’t have to. Whether it’s securing the location, finding the right spot within a location, or negotiating rental terms, we are here for you.
Is my machine out-of-stock? Am I making sales? This is where real-time inventory management control is crucial. Unlike some companies, our back-end management software gives you second by second updates on the status of your machine through a secure, dedicated website. A few key points of this software is that it allows you to view sales and out-of-stocks, generate reports, track credit card sales, set user controls, etc.
IVS now offers in-house financing on our machines. Financing is not guaranteed and is determined on a case-by-case basis. Financing will require an up-front down-payment and the options typically include 36-48 month terms. Custom machines do not typically qualify for in-house financing. Please contact us for more information on financing options.
The installation of a machine is one of the most crucial points of the automated retail process. We will set-up the shipping arrival date to coincide with a local field technician to arrive on-site to install your machine and get it up-and-running. Once installed, the technician can also give you a quick training session on the basics of operating the machine. This will allow you to understand the basics and the day-to-day operations of your machine.
- IVS makes It easy and painless to start enjoying the benefits of automated point of sale technology.
- Our factory trained and certified technicians will install your system and perform on-site checks and training on proper operation.
- Prompt professional implementation support and ongoing service is always available at very affordable prices.
- Our support services begin with your Project Coordinator, who will guide you step-by-step through your implementation. Best of all, the Project Coordination service is included with your purchase or lease of any IVS system.
What if my machine breaks down? Who will fix my machine? We hear this question almost every hour, but don’t worry, there is a solution. No, you don’t have to wait to have someone sent from Ohio to fix your machine, as we have certified local field technicians in all 50 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico, and internationally. Our technicians are qualified to work on our machines and are available for immediate assistance should anything go awry, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- The IVS Help Desk is at your service. The vast majority of software issues and questions can be resolved remotely through the Help Desk.
- With more than 500 factory authorized service centers and technicians domestically and internationally, local support Is always close by.
- Toll-free technical assistance
- 24/7 web enabled parts service
- National & international factory/field engineering support team
- Over 500 service centers & technicians within US/Canada
- Professional, on-site maintenance service is provided through our global network. Prompt, efficient and affordable service is there when you need it. No delays. No expensive airfares to bring in out-of-town technicians.
- International service / support technicians
- Full software service
- Support & setup
- On-site technician set-up and installation